He don't have a heart. I just keep feeding him shells. He gets it poppin' in the hood, so his name ring bells.

7.26.2005

Song: "Behind These Hazel Eyes", Kelly Clarkson

I am currently addicted to this song. Still scared to drop $15 on the whole album, but I have to admit that songs like this are why I often lose respect in the critical community. Yeah, its cheesy, but it is also totally awesome. Kind of like Bride of Chucky. If only I hadn't had my MP3 player stolen, I would iTunes the shit out of this song.

Categories:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care for "Behind These Hazel Eyes", but that's because I prefer songs about green eyes. I can relate, you know? It's the comradery. However, I will make an exception for "Brown-Eyed Girl".

July 26, 2005 7:30 PM

 
Blogger TFoxD said...

I can't listen to "Brown-Eyed Girl" anymore, ever since summer camp when one counselor would have to give a "brown-eye" to another counselor every week, and it... well, let's just say it changed the connotation of the chorus for me a little bit.

July 27, 2005 12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com